After work, I stopped by the house but discovered only Daddy!! Mommie had loaded the Darlings up and taken to the streets for afternoon errands. I met up with them at Babies-R-Us. No new Baby Einstein Monet to be found. Exchange of giraffe costumes from 9 mo to 12 mo. Purchase of two boxes of diapers and two bags of food. Added bonus, checking out the new car seats that the Darlings will be in need of very soon! That was the list but oh my, pushing the Darlings around the store, I had almost as much fun as we normally have at home!!
Riggs was totally content, coohing and smiling, grabbing his little feet and generally having a pleasant time! Avery? Well the little lady was heavy into practicing her Bronx cheers AND making, at times very noisy, bubble butt! Such delights!!! All the while, Mommie is telling of their day at school. Riggs wasn't very sure of it all but Avery must have thought this was a good thing because she didn't have any problem at all! Such a darling little lady she is!!
Mommie took pictures of the twins before school but I don't have any to post here!! Maybe she will send me one or two for me to add!!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment