Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just stopped by . . .

Mommie needed some cd-r discs so she could burn the bajillion digisnaps she'd transferred to her computer. On the way home, I stopped by to drop them off. Its always terrific arriving just when Riggs and Avery are waking from their afternoon naps and yesterday was no different except . . .

Mommie had a tummy ache, a really bad tummy ache! Daddy had Riggs in his arms and Avery hadn't yet awakened. That meant I had Riggs for a while by myself and he's such a dear, sweet little snuggler when he wakes up. The second day of MDO hadn't improved Riggs' idea of fun. While enjoing every moment of our quiet time, Avery woke. That was the cue for changing bottoms and getting ready for dinner. While I did the changing routine, Daddy prepped the Darlings' dinner. Then, feeding time.

Daddy fed Avery who is fully established as a good eater. I got to feed Riggs. In the last week he's become so comfortable with eating that I imagine it won't be long before he's as good as Avery. He's definitely quit using his hands as a food pusher following each bite! And, as long as the veggie is green (preferably peas!), he eats most everything in his bowl!! Daddy fed Avery and when we got to "all done," Riggs tried to do the hand signing (with one hand, of course) and Avery just smiled (no Bronx cheers!).

Before leaving, I ran upstairs to check out the new wood flooring Mommie and Daddy had installed upstairs. Looks good! Soon, Daddy will move his office upstairs so the twins can have his downstairs office as their playroom! Exciting!!

And, more excitement is that Nana and PopPop will arrive later this evening. The twins still haven't caught on to the "smoochie coochie" pucker and smacking noise but there's every reason to believe that Avery may be crawling for them this weekend!! Riggs' bottom teeth are visible through the gum and may pop out very soon!

The twins' weekend will be one filled with extra loads of loving and fun with Nana and PopPop! How exciting for my Darlings!! How exciting for everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment