Friday, May 8, 2009

Taking a break from stitching throw pillows

Mommie and Daddy made a run over to Rhythms on the River for a little time alone. That meant that Ms. Meka and I could play with the babies until it was bathtime. We decided to take a break from Baby Einstein on tv so that we could be outside on the patio.



Avery got to sit in "the office" and was busy taking in the gadget before her.



It didn't take long for her to start grabbing at the music buttons. Her afternoon entertainment! She was fascinated (and somewhat startled) when she discovered that the buttons made the music play for her.



Riggs was patiently sitting in his Combi pod. He's turning out to be quite the "laid-back dude."



Then, Ms. Meka picked Riggs up so they could sing the ABC song together.

Though both Avery and Riggs are still a little sick with their colds, they didn't let that slow them down as they enjoyed being outside. I adore watching Avery and Riggs in what appears to be just another little plain old everyday interlude in the lives. Being there to observe their expressions as they discover something new and the coohs that come from the moment or babbling in the song about the alphabet . . . there's just nothing sweeter. There are those who have gobs of photos of "events" and that's a good thing. I wanna make sure that in my gobs of photos of the twins that I have pictures of moments where I was able to be with and enjoy them. You know, Dearie's Darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment