Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The 4 Month Birthday!

My day was, once again, taken with my darlings. I could only be with them until bedtime last night but it was a day I couldn't have missed. Besides Avery and Riggs having a cold and sleeping not-so-well during the night, Mommie has a cold and wasn't getting enough rest to get well. So that Mommie could get a "good" nap, Dearie went to the house to help out. With Mommie sleeping, I got both babies to take their afternoon nap and filled my time with doing nothing more than working on the pillows for the sofas. Busy hands, busy mind.

The twins were dressed for their birthday digisnap but as evening closed in on us, it didn't seem that there would be a time when they weren't fussy so that Mommie could take the pictures. Just before bath time, Mommie was able to settle Avery down but Riggs' birthday picture will show just how unhappy the little fella was . . . he was crying 'cause all he wanted was to be held tight!


No comments:

Post a Comment