Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bouncing baby boy!

This evening was quite entertaining. On arriving, I discovered Avery having a grand time in Taunte Clair's arms. Riggs was getting his afternoon workout in the Johnny-Jumper and having an even better time than Avery! Now that he's discovered his vocal cords, he definitely puts them to good use with his utterances . . . each one punctuated with his own sweetness!



Riggs' workouts are a little lop-sided since he prefers to jump from his left foot!



On closer inspection, he's wondering why Abigail is hanging around while he's trying to entertain his Dearie!!

Suffice to say, once the workout was complete, it was definitely time for a little patty-cake with Dearie. On each "put it in the pan" he would laugh so good that I thought I saw his tooth breaking skin so I thought I'd get that on video.



Well, as the video demonstrates, he obviously prefers patty-cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment